Thursday, July 13, 2006

Q: Course Registration

I'm definitely interested in NETI. Please keep me informed about the program.

By the way, do you know if there's anything I should be doing right now in terms of course selection/registration? I received some materials from Hopkins with course offerings, but I have no idea what I should be looking into and how the whole course registration process works. Let me know if you have any advice on the matter--I have not read everything thoroughly yet so it's probably in there somewhere. Thanks again for all your help over the past few months.


Last year, if we decided to take the medical school track, we emailed the departmental administrator, Hong Lan (hlan1@jhmi.edu). She'll probably send out an email or letter to you later this summer. Registration for the other courses occurs about a week before classes start. I'm also cc-ing this email to Misti Marr, a fellow second year NETI-trainee who took the alternate track, and Debbie Castillo, the current student president of NETI. Misti and Debbie, if you have any advice for choosing courses, registration, etc, please add more.

The course schedule for the fall can be found here:
http://www.jhu.edu/registrar/schedule.html
Requirements for PhD Coursework can be found here: http://www.bme.jhu.edu/academics/phd/phdstudhandbook/coursework.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home